Press release: Appeal for donations for the Kleederstuff of the Stëmm vun der Strooss
The Stëmm is preparing for winter and needs your help to fill up the warehouses of their Kleederstuff in Hollerich and Esch an der Alzette, who are currently lacking warm clothing.
As the Stëmm would like to meet the current needs, and do so immediately, the association calls on all interested individuals and all their partner companies and donors to join them in collective solidarity for disadvantaged people. Any collection of clothing or hygiene items is welcome to supplement the Stëmm’s purchases.
Below is a list of items currently needed for the homeless:
- Clothing and shoes (jumpers, jackets, trousers, blankets, sleeping bags …)
- Sports bags and backpacks
- Hygiene articles (shower gel, toothbrushes, toothpaste tubes, cotton buds, deodorants, soap, cotton wool, shampoo, …)
- By telephone on: 49 02 60
- By e-mail: email@example.com
Clothing donations can be dropped off from Monday to Friday without an appointment at:
- 7, rue de la Fonderie, Luxemburg L-1531 (from 8:30 to 16:15)
- 32 Grand Rue, Esch-sur-Alzette L-4132 (from 8: 30 to 16: 15)
- 1, rue du Village, Schoenfels L-7473 (24 hours a day)
Subscribe to our Journal!
Help us by subscribing the bimonthly journal Stëmm vun der Strooss which is published five times a year.Subscribe now